Surefire Authorise Dealer in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Enlightened
Does any kind souls have the contact number and email of the Surefire Authorise Dealers in Singapore's ?

:candle:

Lazyboy

Newly Enlightened
Do a Google. There's a couple of stores in Singapore that carries Surefires and military hardwares. I don't quite remember where but I found them via Google. One of them is near Sim Lim Square.

Miracle

Enlightened
Sheares have sold out on the Surefire LX2

does any kind souls have other contact details of shops in singapore that sell the surefire products?

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sheares have sold out on the Surefire LX2

does any kind souls have other contact details of shops in singapore that sell the surefire products?

Unfortunately, Sheares is the only authorized dealer here in Singapore. Some of the other stores got their Surefire products from Sheares. Btw, Sheares ordered a total of 8 pieces LX2 on the last shipment. Someone bought 6 pieces on the first day when they arrived. I bought the 2nd last piece only about 1/2 an hour after him. I wonder who bought the last piece.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want LX2, check out Market Place, a Singaporean is letting a new one go, for Singapore sale only.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire is the ONLY authorised dealer if im not mistaken.

I bought my first surefire there, a G2Z, but i have bought all my subsequent surefires from the marketplace.

There used to be a camera shop in Funan the IT mall that sold surefires, but at $300+ for an A2.......:broke:

Crenshaw

Miracle

Enlightened
thanks for the replies

does any kind souls know when the next LX2 shipment from shearers will be in?

do I have to reserve an item from them?

it seems like the LX2 are selling out fast

nautilus1950

Newly Enlightened
You should be able to call and make a reservation with them on their next LX2 shipment. I'm not sure if a deposit is needed.

Entrope

Newly Enlightened
Yes, Sheares is the only authorized distributor in Singapore for SureFire.

Their next shipment as far as I understand is ETA end of October or early November. I keep in contact with them quite closely as I've known some of the guys there for as long as I've been collecting SureFire lights (coming 7 years ish?).

If you are unable to wait, you always have the option of purchasing online where stock is pretty much limitless :)

Another alternative is you can contact me in the CPFMP where I have one brand new and as good as unopened for sale (opened simply to verify its contents).

Last edited:

Miracle

Enlightened
I contacted sheares and they said the LX2 will be in by the end of the month.
They will not say which day.

Does any kind souls know usually which day does their stock comes in?

roadie

Enlightened
I contacted sheares and they said the LX2 will be in by the end of the month.
They will not say which day.

Does any kind souls know usually which day does their stock comes in?

their shipment is nvr tally..... fedex then customs then goods will reach warehouse then need someone else to go and pick them when one is free .....

Kenji458

Newly Enlightened
But if you purchase locally, it would be almost twice of what you pay if you get it from the States.

I got mine only for USD 130.

Status
Not open for further replies.