Bought a "neutral" tint m2xc4 wish I had bought the cooler version

lightfire

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking I would like the warmer version but I think my eyes have gotten used to bright white and see better with it. May be because I am getting older.
Any one else got this and wish they had of gotten the cooler version? I do.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I was thinking I would like the warmer version but I think my eyes have gotten used to bright white and see better with it. May be because I am getting older.

I've always preferred cooler light. I'm in my 50's so maybe it is a matter of age. I never thought of that. If I liked warm light I would have stuck with the dozens of incandescents gathering dust in various corners of the house.

kwarwick

Newly Enlightened

Well I definitely prefer the neutral white LEDs. Picked up an M2XC4 neutral white when they were pre-order and just got another one for 40% off. I also have a Zebralight H60w (neutral white). Shiningbeam had some Q3 5C which I'm recently used to upgrade some of my existing lights. I've found that once once you've gotten used to the warmer tints you want all your lights to be that color. Oh and I'm in my late 40's if that makes any difference.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I rarely prefer cool over neutral, but I keep one D26 drop-in around for the simple fact it's the only (very) cool white led I've ever seen with no hint of blue in it. It doesn't render colors for squat, but it's great for white-wall hunting :D