How about a light that runs on Blood! WTF!

qwertyydude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems a bit less useful than trying to light your house with a generator connected to a bicycle. Bleeding for light seem to have too high a cost-benefit as riding a bicycle to burn off your excess fat, which I think is benefit-benefit with the only cost being a little sweat and CO2 which of course would be capped and traded :poke:by the government.

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW....At first i thought you were joking...thats kinda of a crazy idea.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
First, we powered lights with AAs and AAAs, then came 123As, and now the future power source is AB negative.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Wow nice little cringe moment on that video there. I can see it now, Flasaholoics stalking the streets for fuel and a black market plasma trade that would make Night Of The Living Dead look like a Girl Scout Cookie sale. Brother can ya spare a pint?:eek:oo:

Illum

Flashaholic
well, instead of draining precious blood into sewers, I foresee a future for slaughterhouses in self sustaining lighting solutions

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm... I can fore see a problem with this. You're are asking that (probably) multiple people bleed into a container for power... Can you say "Big risk of spreading disease?"

What an idiotic thing... "What if, every time you wanted to switch on a light, you had to bleed? Would you think twice before illuminating the room, and in turn, using up energy?"

Energy is cheap, and, for the most part is very clean and efficient to produce. This is just another wacko who thinks humanity shouldn't exist because we're pillaging the planet. Well you know what I say to him? FU! You and everyone who thinks like you can go somewhere else and live like you think we should! But stop trying to force me to, too! I won't put up with it!

On the other hand, Emo people will probably like this.