New Flashlight For Sale

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
In the current issue of the Electrical Engeering Journal, "WATT's UP", it is mentioned that Ray-O-Volt has developed a new 5w LED flashlight. The current price for a pre-order is $33.42 or $9.17 off the shelf. Shipping is to be by the most expensive carrier at the time of purchase. The world renown citycon.com will have exclusive internet sales rights (unless someone else is willing to take a smaller profit margin, in which case citycon.com is out and the new bidder is in).

Before commiting this amount of money and thus food out of my baby's mouth, there are a few things I must know:

1. How many batteries does it take and what is the chemical reaction of the batteries.

2. Can the batteries be re-cycled?

3. Can it use rechargeable batteries of any known or future chemnistry?

4. Must see beam shots with every know 5w LED flashlight, custom made or mass-produced, and all 6v Sure Fire flashlights.

5. Need to have compairison runtime plots (lux vs time) for ALL light in #4.

6. Is it waterproof to 1000 feeet?

7. Will it operate in the vacuum of space?

8. If not in space, how high?

9. Will it survive being run over by a M-1a Main Battle Tank?

10. Included in the web site, there must be a certified copy of a FBI background investigation.

OFF TOPIC:

I have the Deed to the bridge into downtown Granbury, Tx for sale....any takers?

snuffy

Enlightened
Kinda late for April 1st. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it a suspension bridge? I purchased a timeshare in one in New York city last month from the owner whom I met in Central Park, screaming at pigeons. I am not lookig for a suspension bridge but would like an old iron bridge with the grating instead of concrete drive path. Unless the price is right. Can you USPS that? I'm in a rural area and UPS is spotty.