• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Milkyspit Gosling

Viper715

Enlightened
God only knows why I am selling this but I am always looking for new lights and I think maybe someone else may want to play with this. I love this light and really don't want to sell it but here goes. If this does not sell quickly I will most likely withdraw it. I also will not be lowering the price. I am setting it at a fair price less than I paid and with 2 IMR cells.

The details. I had this light built for me several months ago. I have carried it on my duty belt in a nice leather holster built by Hogosatsuken. I have used the light everyday that I have worked since getting it. To spite that I can find no marks to mention on the light. It appears in new condition. This is a Surefire KX2 head on a Surefire E1B body and tailcap.

The tale of the tape. Gosling Build CreeMCE-MWG Quad-Core SF-XRE-TIR Acorn NR ('Califon' Firmware) Works with ONE Rechargeable Cell ONLY

On high this light is very bright between 500-650 Lumens. On high runtime is short about 10-15 min. There ar four brightness levels and the lowest is but a faint glow at .02 lumens. There are multiple modes as well Including theater mode and tactical mode. There are many discussions regarding Milky's Firmware and how they operate. 20 clicks to change between modes and 40 clicks to switch to meiser mode that halfs the perceivalbe visible light which nearly cuts drive levels by 4 times. So meiser mode runs avery long time.

11tptme.jpg

Like I said very nice light in very good condition. I will include the two IMR 16340's that I have been using with it. Hurry cause I'm sure I will change my mind soon. This build did not take too long but it would take longer to get intouch with Milky and get one built and shipped then it would to buy mine tha is ready to ship. Price is $300 Shipped via USPS Priority with Insurance. Paypal only US shipping unless you pay the difference. First to state "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited: