Looking for 1AA LED version of my SF G2

sunfire

Newly Enlightened
Hello people!
I'm looking for a 1AA led flashlight that works the same my SFG2 xenon.
Here the specs:
-HAIII
-single mode
-Tailcap push button w/ twist on-off
-for use w/ alkalines
-50~100 lumens
-50~60min. runtime
- same failproof feeling
- same WOW!:D
All I found are multimodes, click tails toys:poke:
Anyone?:confused:
TIA ;)
(a Fenix TK 1AA could be fine :sssh: :devil: )

Tremendo

Enlightened
Definitely try a Tactical light, but with the twist on and temporary push on of the G2, I don't think a small AA version exists. I love my Surefire G2's, but I've switched them to high power LEDs via drop in, much brighter and many time longer runtime. And I mostly use 1xAA size LED lights with tactical switches and simple UI's.

henry1960

Enlightened
I like the D10-R2 with the 14500 AW battery very much... You should really give this light a shot as one to add to your collection.

Very reliable with great runtime.

Small and great out put for a single battery light. :twothumbs

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Nitecore Defender Infinity could work. Just keep the head tightened and it works like a single mode light.

The UI is also pretty simple, so you might end up using the low mode more then high mode.

sunfire

Newly Enlightened
The Nitecore Defender Infinity could work. Just keep the head tightened and it works like a single mode light.

The UI is also pretty simple, so you might end up using the low mode more then high mode.

Yeah! The DI is the closest option so far. I just put in tactical mode and it becomes single mode. No accidental change. My concern is about this tiny click button. Is it reliable ?
Anyway, it is the most beautiful flashlight I ever seen!
Awesome!:grin2:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The first run seemed to have some glitches with the switch, but I haven't seen any problems with the newer and current runs.

Tremendo

Enlightened
I've got the original Nitecore Defender Infinity (NDI), and have had no problems. I EDC'd it since the initial run until last week. It has been swimming in the Atlantic, Pacific, Spain, Gulf of Thailand, etc.. It has been on numerous night runs, many hot jacuzzi's, and basically lived in my pocket. I never changed the switch nor o-ring nor anything. :thumbsup:

shark_za

Enlightened
You are going to struggle to find anything with a colour and beam profile of the G2 Incan.
But seeing as you never mentioned that part of G2 performance at all then I suggest the Fenix L1T V2.0.

Its feels solid and has a pleasing beam pattern. A bonus is the low setting you get by rotating the head. Use it, don't use it.
Its a momentary switch with click to lock on so not following your brief exactly.
More like the expensive Z59 from Surefire ;)

Think of it as an upgrade.

sunfire

Newly Enlightened
Fenix L1T V2.0 :sssh:
Just HI&LO by rotating the head :)
Spare click for $1.99 :)
Good price :)
I think we have a winner! :party::clap::twothumbs
Thanks shark za! :takeit:
:thanks:people!
lovecpf

Last edited: