• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired cleaned up - *ALL GONE* WTS / WTTMike Jordan MEGA EXTREME II

hugo2006

Newly Enlightened
Hi Folks !

To clean up the mess !!!

my previous thread was closed as there was the suspicion of a fake. I hereby assure that I am the legal owner of these lights, as I bought them from toby_pra.

my mistake was to use the original text and pics from the guy I bought them from. regardless to say that I had his ok to do so...

Therefore I want to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to all members of cpf involved.

concerning some comments and posts, I assure that I am real, no fake and only sometimes a bad boy..;-))

Nevertheless the light are gone, as I already had two offers before the mess started and they were still valid until today.

sorry that I have not been able to react faster, due to my workload the past days..

best regards

hugo2006

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: WTS / WTTMike Jordan MEGA EXTREME II - clean up!!!

All i have to say is that Hugo is no bad person and he is a great seller!

Never had any problems...! ;)

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

sorry about the confusion, we thought you were cresendopower!! :eek:

..then he posted in the thread to further the confusion!!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to clutter up your thread, but I am very glad that was all cleared up, and I want to personally apologize for any conclusions I might have jumped to. Best of luck in your sale.

easilyled

Flashaholic

I need to apologize too.

I hope your stay in CPF is a happy and long one and that you put this unfortunate incident behind you. :wave:

hugo2006

Newly Enlightened

thank you for your posts here, I think all has been sad what has to be sad and we can turn back to enjoy our stay at cpf and have fun with our lights ...;-))

thanks again to the mod and webmaster for their quick and professional reaction..

keep the lights lighting..

hugo2006

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

To help close the loop on this thread, I received the light from hugo2006 today and am very happy with it. It's a great light and was as described and packaged very well.

Hugo is a great guy to work with and is definitely not deserving of negativity in the previous thread. Two thumbs up for this seller :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks!

Last edited: