Virus free mail

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if Norton has a scanner to verify this?
fbda6c3e.jpg

It is a letter from Radio Taipei International I just received for filing a QSL shortwave listening report. Not that I was even worried or thinking of getting contaminated mail in the first place but look at the post mark.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
What--so the SARS proof container is supposed to keep it inside untill you open it. Those people sure are strange.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jason

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Maybe you should microwave it or at least hit it with a beamshot or two of one of Mr. Bulk's torches!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, back "then" during the "scare"...we received an envelope from someone we didn't know in California. Inside (we carefully opened it with our fingertips - and that was stupid too!)..was merely a newspaper page with some article that did not pertain to us in any way, shape, or form...with a yellow post-a-note saying "you gotta see this".

Talk about paranoid! we sealed it in a ziploc and waited a couple months...nothing happened. The wife wanted to open it again to look at it...nope, in the trash it went. Maybe I should have turned it over to someone?