Looking for: 2x123 light w/. max Lux

vio765

Newly Enlightened
hey gang,

I am looking for a medium-sized 2X123 light that weighs less that 140g (about like a Olight M20) with MAXIMUM Lux (throw). So far i have the Eagletac T20C2 and the upcomping Olight M21 as the leaders of my search. the M21 has the high-end power w/. a possible SMO reflector in the future, but its low and medium levels are sad. low isnt low enough and medium isn't high enough. the T20C2 looks really good in terms of power/runtime, but the M21 has the power to produce more lux for throw (maybe). any recommendations? Money is not an issue. Must have this light within 30 days.

Dole

Newly Enlightened
If all you care about is throw (high lux) and not so much about spill, maybe you should look at a Tiablo A9 w/ aspherical head or the Dereelight CL1H V4 w/ aspherical head.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
As the above poster said, a Dereelight with an aspherical head or the Tiablo with the aspherical head would throw quite far.

The Dereelight might throw a bit further, but the actual difference is not that visible.

vio765

Newly Enlightened
i was looking at the Dereelight DBS V2 3SM without the aspherical head. on the heavy side, but the throw is really high. plus, the low and medium setting look good too.

Dole

Newly Enlightened
i was looking at the Dereelight DBS V2 3SM without the aspherical head. on the heavy side, but the throw is really high. plus, the low and medium setting look good too.

I thought the DBS was going to be big and heavy too but really its not. I mean its definitely too big for EDC but slips into a coat pocket or my back jeans pocket fine.

vio765

Newly Enlightened
i camp in an area where there is a woods on one side, and open fields on the other. the place is a deer magnet and i love to spot them walking around. hence it must be lightweight (no HID spots! lol), a thrower, and long burning at lower levels.