Stylus Pro Pocket Clip Broke

stevep

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone else had the clip break?

I clipped it to the cargo pocket of my pants,at the end of the night it was broken.I don't know what happened as there was no real stress put on it,dinner and a movie,that pocket was never opened.

I looked at Streamlights site and they describe the clip as unbreakable.

Does SL sell replacements?
Thanks

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
In March my SP clip got bent enough that I didn't trust it anymore. I e-mailed Streamlight ([email protected]) and explained my predicament. Robin at Streamlight asked for my mailing address and then sent me 3 replacement clips. The new clips lacked holes to attach a split ring or lanyard but were significantly stronger and more robust. I then asked about the availability of possibly more clips at a later time. Robin told me that nobody sells just the clip but to just e-mail if I need more in the future.

I installed the new clip on my SP, and also installed one on an L0D. They both fit awesomely! CS at Streamlight will take care of you! :D

Arcmay

Newly Enlightened
I've had the same experience as Mr. Shawn. When one of the o-rings on my stylus broke, they sent me a bunch of replacements for free. I've dealt with a lot of company's customer service, and none have been better than Streamlight.