I need a holster with a belt clip?

Darkcobra

Enlightened
I went camping this past weekend, this was also my first camping trip as an offical flashaholic... I used my 3x123 Mag 2C with Carley bulb and blew away everyones 3,4,6 cell lights easily. I brought various other lights too.
My question is this, I found that most of my shorts that I wear at night did not have pockets or a way to wear a belt to carry a flashlight holster which made it hard to carry my G2 P61. Carrying my folder (knife) was easy as it had a clip that I used easily. I'm not too fond of wrist or neck lanyards, so I'd really like ideas of other ways to EDC a light when wearing clothes with no belts or pockets? Any ideas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
NOTE-I did use my E1e belt clip which was great, but most of the time I liked using the G2 P61 for its brightness, so I'm looking specifically for a G2 belt clip holster.

Skyline

Enlightened

SAK

Newly Enlightened
With the CO-30 do you have to worry about a G2 inadvertently coming on, or is there a small cavity in the bottom of the holster so that the G2's on button will not accidentally activate?

(I love everything about my G2 except for the lack of a LOTC.)

--SAK

Skyline

Enlightened
SAK,

The bottom of the CO-30 is sewn shut. Potentially, there is a little space there under the tailcap button, but I wouldn't guarantee that it would be 100% effective in preventing activation. It all depends on how the CO-30 breaks in for you, how you sit, etc.