Solarforce single mode drop in Q's Help!

Jmacken37

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I've decided to upgrade some SF G2's and 'build' a light based on Solarforce parts from a vendor on Ebay. In looking at solarforce's website, I'm not sure which drop in I need. I will be using non-rechargeable CR123A's and want to use a forward clicky tail switch with single mode features on a rifle mounted in a VTAC mount.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,

Jake

Jimdo

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jake,
You want the blue module. It is a single mode module that will be perfect with two CR123A batteries.

joshconsulting

Enlightened
Excuse me for the shameless plug, but... if your going to buy Solarforce, I'd recommend buying from jake25 (sbflashlights.com). Yes, it does cost slightly more then HK ebay, but it's far faster shipping, much better return options, and vastly superior tech support. Jake's on AIM virtually 24\7 - you can IM him a technical question and he'll respond in seconds. He's saved me a ton of time figuring out lenses, batteries, clickies, and more. He really knows the ins and outs of the lights he sells, and if you get a defective product (as has been known to happen with Ebay), you can get it replaced quickly and easily though Jake - various Ebay sellers have been known to deny exchanges, with expensive and very slow (1 month+) turnaround time.. Plus, you don't have the nagging doubt of wondering if your getting a counterfeit light, and your supporting one of our fellow CPFers.