christmas time (MiNi 132 and protected 10440's)

jamie.91

Enlightened
hey CPF

not really been on much over christmas so since is the first bit of time i have had i thaught i would have a little catch up lol, i would just like to tell you all a bit about my christmas

over christmas i received some "protected" 10440's from DX, i tryed one in my LD01 and its great but the mode sequence changes to high-medium-medium lol but is visably much brighter than on a regular 1.5V battery, my troubble now is that i dont have a charger lol, would someone please recomend me a charger!

i also received my quark mini 123 after paying a £10 customs fee, i have been using it a few weeks now and have to say, that this light is VERY hard to beat for the money, its soo small yet soo bright i cant beat it

also i would like to thank "greenLED" for donating me an ITP A3 Eos!
when i received it i was shocked by its tiny size, being use to an LD01 i was shocked, I dont usually have a light on my keychain because there all to big until now, i have been using it a week or so and love it, its the perfect size with a great out put from the XP-E and best of all its single mode which is AMAZING for a keychain light.
The 10440 batterys that i spoke of before do not work in this light because they are to long!

both the mini123 and the A3 eos have what i consider to be good tints and white with no ugly green as i can tell!

also got my dad his first propper light which was a lumapower LM31 which he seems to be taking to lol

overall good, and i also have christmas money to spend on a new light so if theres anything that stands out at the moment recomend it lol

so let me hear about your christmas

jamie

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
over christmas i received some "protected" 10440's from DX, i tryed one in my LD01 and its great but the mode sequence changes to high-medium-medium lol but is visably much brighter than on a regular 1.5V battery, my troubble now is that i dont have a charger lol, would someone please recomend me a charger!

Hi Jamie,

Glad to see you like your Christmas pressies! Anyway, this is the charger i got off eBay, it charges my 14500s and 10440s very well and i use it (with spacers made from aluminium foil) for my 14250s and RCR2s as well.

My RCR123s and 17500/18500/18650s are all charged with my WF139.

So what's your budget for another light?? And, i am awaiting the arrival of my warm white mini 123, hope its as good a light as yours.

EDIT: if you're going to be using 10440s in your LD01, carry spares as the runtime is atrociously short using 10440s