Singer Barry White Dies

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
my wife and i love the tune "cant get enough of your love", and even put it on the cd's we created for all of our wedding guests.

strange...im suddenly craving Arby's...

Bob

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I didn't know about this until I read it here first on CPF.
Didn't Lisa from the Simpson's also play her saxophone to his singing in an episode or two too?

Greta

Flashaholic
Ok... I know that I'm probably going to get beat up just for asking this stupid question... just go east on me, ok?

So was Barry White the voice of Chef on Southpark or not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Ahhhh... that's it. Knew it was one of those guys with that awesome voice. Thanks Jason... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

... and I'll do it myself... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Stefan

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Craig, yes he did play with Lisa on the Simpsons. At least once, the episode that comes to mind is the anual snake womp, or stomp or whatever it was. Lisa gets him to come and sing as his bassy voice will attract the snakes which come running to hide from being stomped in the Simpsons house.

There may have been more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But I don't feel like searching the episode guide this morning...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have entirely too much brain space filled up with the Simpsons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barry, apart from his Wendy's commercials, will definitely be missed. (or was it Arby's commercials? I can't remember)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Must be Arby's.
We don't get Arby's commercials here, but we do get Wendy's commercials, and I don't think Barry White sung in any of them.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif