Speaking of South Park

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
The South Park movie is on Comedy Central right now....

and I don't think anyone's manning the "beeper!"

I'm hearing the F bomb dropped pretty often. HAHA HAHha ha haha!
Maybe they think the censors won't be able to interpret half of what Cartman is saying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jason

BF Hammer

Enlightened
They would have to edit out the entire song by Terrance and Phillip if they were manning the beeper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got done watching the last half...and everything was there. It's been an awfuly long time since I saw that movie.

Independence from the powers that be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jason

Greta

Flashaholic
I remember the first time I saw that movie. I rented it. I had no idea how it was. As we don't really censor our kids very much when it comes to language, my 10 year old son sat down to watch it with us. Needless to say, the first 15 minutes of the movie were spent with us trying not to laugh, trying to be outraged and trying to keep my son from pee'ing himself from laughing so hard. Oh well... it was good family time spent together... ummm... right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
WOW!!!!!!!!
I was sitting here watching it,,,, and didnt even notice that they were cussing on Comedy Central! LOLOLOL

Damn,,, that was a funny movie though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CC, is getting crazier than fox. LOL