Jetbeam RRT-1

The Coach

Enlightened
So what is the deal with this light? Is it a brand new model or has Jetbeam done an upgrade to it? I ordered one last month and it's been out of stock, but I've seen a couple of reviews on it. :confused:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Jetbeam RRT-1 has been around for awhile. I know lightjunction.com has it in stock. Their customer service is great and they ship priority mail with delivery confirmation. I bought my RRT-0 from them which has been awesome. I am thinking about buying the RRT-1 when I have more money.

wildweed

Newly Enlightened
So what is the deal with this light? Is it a brand new model or has Jetbeam done an upgrade to it? I ordered one last month and it's been out of stock, but I've seen a couple of reviews on it. :confused:
I ordered mine the 26th of dec. and there still waiting on a shipment from jetbeam.There saying there might be an upgrade with new ones . I'm hoping so cause i have about went crazy waiting on this light.:sick2: I'm sure it be worth the wait though :D

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
I've also been waiting for my RRT-1 for almost 3 weeks. I hope they come in soon! :sigh:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
go on ebay and dealers there (yes there's dealers selling JB lights on ebay as well) they've always been in stock.
Bug Out i suppose just don't enough stock, thats not Jetbeam's problem.

The Coach

Enlightened
Bug Out has always been good to me and they had a special 20% off at Christmas time. Too good to pass up. :devil: Too much counterfeit stuff floating around on flea-bay. :tinfoil: