• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Reserved: ArcMania Superflashlight III

Gary123

Enlightened
This light is one of the best expressions to date of a 2 x 123 light with large die emitter. Its bright, very compact, very good throw, good walking light, and runs on 18650's (among other configurations).

It uses a cool Ostar SMT, which is warmer than the the cool MC-E and about 40% brighter at over 700 lumens on high. Mike also achieved a clean hotspot (5 degrees) with a large corona that gives you perhaps the best throwing hotspot right now from a large die emitter along with a large spill beam for walking. The body is compact for a light of this emitter type, and should easily fit into most any coat pocket. It's spec'd to run on a single 18650, and has three well spaced outputs with a simple UI.

Original link:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226279

$425 NOW 395 + pp fees, includes shipping with delivery confirmation. Overseas will pay increased shipping costs. Buyer assumes risk of nondelivery after it enters the mail.

flashlightfsiii.png

flashlightsfiii2.jpg

Last edited:

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: FS: ArcMania Superflashlight III

Gary, I think you're being conservative on the output. My SF III was clearly brighter than my Milky 600 lumen monster, so I'd say upwards of 800 at least. (And, oh, yeah, free bump.)