My Malkoff MD3 Mod Pics

DuncanHynes

Newly Enlightened
It's fugly but it works...I haven't seen any pictures of someone using a SureFire Beamshaper or the like on a Malkoff. I made one using a scope pop-up lens cap cover cutting a hole big enough to match the diameter of the optic. I like using the LDF on the glass lens for closeup work especially on low and using the M60 to its fullest at night finding things outside where I often work, or under house crawls. In looking for a tritium mod I found that one of my Fenix headlamp glow rings fit fine inside the switch, but I'll still use trits once they come in.

Next is a clip, drill and tap then I should be done. Pics here. :wave:http://s922.photobucket.com/albums/ad65/DuncanHynes/

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: My Malkoff MD3 Mod

Looks just fine to me. Something that I would do. For example I took the beam shaper lens out of a SF F24 and replaced the window in my DragonHeart with it. And, awhile back I replaced a beamshaper lens with an LDF to get a narrower flood for use in one of my SF's with an LED drop in. I often use a medium F23 with my Malkoff drop ins.

Bill