Another light goes through the wash

foxtrot824

Enlightened
So being a flashoholic I want for all people of the world to have good lights, especially my friends. A good friend of mine who is an IT person had no lights and was often asking me for a source of light when opening up computers. I gave him my MJP Extreme lll that had been on key chain duty for some time.
He is not a flashaholic but can appreciate a good light. He was especially a fan of the strobe mode :twothumbs

Today when doing laundry he points inside the commercial washing machine. I look in to see an MJP sitting on a wet sock. It's turned on and happily shining. I open it up on the spot to find some water droplets inside. I left it open to dry (In 3 parts) for the time being. Hope this one comes through.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many years ago a big crow nibbled at my outside radio cable and water came down the inner cable and through the front of my nice stereo system.I opened it all up dried it out best I could with a hair dryer and placed it in my airing cupboard for 3 days put it all back and waited for the bang but hell it survived and was just as sweet as before.