New Nitecore D10 Tribute Edition Beamshots

joepa150

Newly Enlightened
I just received my Nitecore D10 TE today. This is my first (quality) LED light and so far I am impressed. I will probably add a review once I play around with it for awhile.

Here are some initial beam shots using new Duracell/duraloop batteries and 3 new AAA akaline for the Husky.

The following were taken at F/4, 1/60 shutter, ISO 1600, and auto white balance:

D10 TE on Max:
NitecoreD10TributeF41over60ISO1600.jpg

Husky POS MAX:
HuskyF41over60ISO1600.jpg

Comparison side by side:
NitecoreandHuskyF41over80ISO1600.jpg

The following were shot at f/2.8, 1/60 shutterspeed, ISO 200, and autowhitebalance:

D10 TE Max:
NitecoreD10TributeF281over60ISO200.jpg

Husky POS Max:
HuskyF281over60ISO200.jpg

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a very nice looking beam joepa ......

I'll bet you're very happy with it , huh .

Who you gonna give that Husky POS away to ?
`

Surnia

Newly Enlightened
I agree with gizmo, that beam looks great!

now all we need to do is wait for B@rt's trit and your Tribute's complete xD

joepa150

Newly Enlightened
That's a very nice looking beam joepa ......

I'll bet you're very happy with it , huh .

Who you gonna give that Husky POS away to ?
`

Although I can't compare it to any other LED besides the husky, I am very happy with it.

I guess I can keep the Husky POS as a backup :laughing:
I agree with gizmo, that beam looks great!

now all we need to do is wait for B@rt's trit and your Tribute's complete xD

I can't wait for the Trit. I wonder how much longer do we have.

Surnia

Newly Enlightened
Well I'm not in too much of a rush... I got my shipping notice on the 16th but then they had their fire the next day... I'm not sure it made it out or not, I'll be running them an email if it doesn't show up by the end of next week. Either way I certainly hope they recover quickly from the fire (although the fact that they deal with batteries might hamper recovery time due to the chemicals). Your beam pictures are still great though, I also can't wait to see images of the tributes with trits installed!

ericb445

Newly Enlightened
I have one coming from Battery Junction. Due to the Fire I have no idea when I will see it.
Its funny the week after I got my EX10 I seen the D10 tribute edition, so I had to order it.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice pics!

is that D10 beam as smooth in real life as the picture? because i have a D10 R2, and it does have rings in the spill.

joepa150

Newly Enlightened
nice pics!

is that D10 beam as smooth in real life as the picture? because i have a D10 R2, and it does have rings in the spill.

If there are any, they are so minor that I can't notice. I think it is very smooth but then again I am a noob and don't have much to compare it too.