Looking For RA Twisty 85-tr Cant Find Post...

umc

Enlightened
Hey all I saw a post on here in this forum recently by some one that stated you can still buy a RA Twisty 85-tr at XXXXXXXX vendor. After a couple searches I can't find where to buy this soon to be gone light or the post.

Does anyone know where I could find either? I have a Kroma on my nightstand right now that I use nightly and since receiving my ra clicky I've been in love and have been thinking about changing things up a bit. Thoughts on that?

Thoughts or not help be with a new RA Twisty 85-tr for sale

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
there has been quite a few posted on the marketplace. that will prbly be the best venue to pursue.:shrug:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rubbing salt into the wound are we? :D

That was probably mine.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=262105

There were some on a CPF special over at Batterystation, but they were quickly scarfed up. But not by me.

Though I'm feeling quite content with my NovaTac 85 T and SureFire E1L. And now thinking of an incan A2 w/Red LEDs when I can find a good deal. Anybody, hint, hint....

As for the Twisty 85-TR, I agree with the previous poster. They are to be found on the Marketplace. Keep your eyes peeled and with luck, you'll find one. Seems like a great little light.

Good luck in your search.

Last edited:

umc

Enlightened
Rubbing salt into the wound are we? :D

That was probably mine.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=262105

There were some on a CPF special over at Batterystation, but they were quickly scarfed up. But not by me.

Though I'm feeling quite content with my NovaTac 85 T and SureFire E1L. And now thinking of an incan A2 w/Red LEDs when I can find a good deal. Anybody, hint, hint....

As for the Twisty 85-TR, I agree with the previous poster. They are to be found on the Marketplace. Keep your eyes peeled and with luck, you'll find one. Seems like a great little light.

Good luck in your search.

Gaaaaa, you're right, it was that thread. I just looked at it again from your posted link thinking, hmmmm this does look very familiar. Thing is I only read it a couple of days ago and didn't realize it was from last month.

Oh well, a day late and a dollar short.

So far no luck on the CPF MP.

notsofast, pm right back at ya buddy.:D

jblackwood

Enlightened
I can't help but think I was one of the people who started the run on this little light. My first Twisty . . . it won't be my last, for sure! Good luck finding one, umc.

Last edited: