Flashlights you have bought this month? 3/2010

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
is there such a thread yet made for this month? didnt notice one.. so here goes.

What flashlights have you bought this month then?

Me: actually i have sold a few.

and only bought clips etc made by mcgizmo and buch of other stuff from unique titanium. oh and i did buy couple eneloops.

probably will buy: zebralight sc50w if it comes available.
might buy: liteflux lf2xt or 47s preon.
unlikely but might buy: dx led lenser headlamp copy.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sold a TK11, NDI and a Liteflux LF5XT

And so far I have in the mail:

Novatac 120P,
Surefire KL1 head and E1E body,
1AA HAIII minimag with one of sandwich shoppe drop ins
And a few more of RPM's SS bezels for my NT's

Total cost of lights coming in > Total cost of lights going out.

The usual :sssh:

Larbo

Enlightened
Still waiting for my LF3XT to arrive, wed will be two weeks:sigh:

space-time

Newly Enlightened
So far...

* Trustfire TR-1200
* Dorcy 13-LED lantern for a lumen-challenged senior citizen relative who wouldn't part with the incandescent version unless it looked and worked the same. :grin2:
* 375 nm 9-LED generic longwave UV flashlight for car A/C leak detection
* Etek 35W HID spotlight

Last edited:

corvettesR1

Enlightened
A bit advanced notice here but I may pick up a second Nitecore EX10 this month.:thumbsup:

McAllan

Enlightened
Well, it depends on how you look at it.

This month I've received a TrustFire F22 (AA) - ordered last month.

Haven't tried it with a 14500 (has no LiIons (yet)) but with a NiMH it's almost as bright as a Fenix LD10 (could be me perceiving it wrong since the Fenix throws a little better). So while @ 1,2 v nowhere near the advertised 220 lm. None the less it's still an amazing deal where I live (and remember it also includes postage!). You can't even get an incan Minimag for that amount!

Last month efter a long period of not buying anything flashlight related it was a Fenix TK40 and A TK20. Actually I can't remember if I got the TK20 in my hands beginning of this month or end of last :thinking:

Plans: TrustFire F23 (AAA) just for completeness and because it's dirt cheap so really no excuse for not buying that one also :naughty:
Still _need_ a Zebralight type. Might opt for the Ultrafire knockoff because of price.
Then lights I want but don't really need: MagLite XL100 for sure and then Fenix TA21 or TK12 or perhaps they come out with something new and more interesting very soon :laughing:

Last edited:

faco

Enlightened
I just ordered an Arc6 and hope to get it soon. Been away from CPF lately and jumped on the other day and when I came across the Arc forum I decided to order it since it was on sale with cheaper shipping to Australia and with our stronger dollar it spoke to me and I hit the (Buy Tab) :D

ejot

Enlightened
Three old 6P's, a 12ZM+SRTH, Delghi's IRIS, orange and dark orange minimags.

I didn't really mean to buy all that, it just... kinda happened. :eek:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
none! thank god. LOL
i accidently put a bid on a pila charger on flea bay, someone took it at the very last second, im kinda happy and sad about that, cause i had a big order all ready on lighthound if i had won the pila charger. bunch of AW cells, a big tube of nyogel, and filled the order with cr123 primaries for the free shipping.
right now, the charger is out of my mind, although i have been and still constanstly thinking about the surefire LX2 and C2. its only a matter of time before i give into the urge!

curiousone1

Newly Enlightened
1.) Romisen RC-C6 II (Focusable)
2.) Quark Titanium 123 Non-tactical No-clip (#548)
3.) ORB RAW in plastic tube, from ORIGINAL RAW run
4.) Lummi Raw NS
5.) Nitecore EZ CR2
6.) Nitecore Smart PD EX10 R2 LED with Pocket Clip & Green Tritium Slotted Piston

Last edited:

boulder

Newly Enlightened
LX2! :thumbsup:

EDIT* I ordered at Quark regular 123 for myself and the AA for my girlfriend. Should be getting them both in the mail today!! 3/25

Last edited: