need advice please

cooldays

Newly Enlightened
I need a head light that i will use at close range (17 inches to 2 feet mostly) so I need to be able to adjust the direction and focus the beam. I need it to be comfortable that I can wear for 3 or 4 hours too. Of course...as bright as possible would be great. It will be a work horse for me so moderate price is ok (not 800 dollars but a great light with all the above would be worth up to maybe about 200 to 300 bucks for me if it is really good. I am a little overwhelmed by this forum and all the abreviations etc but sincerely appreciate the input. If this has come up and my searches didn't find the info I apologize.

vali

Enlightened
Check the Zebralights. They are great for close working and since they are pure flood you will not need to worry about focusing the beam.

woodentsick

Enlightened
Check the Zebralights. They are great for close working and since they are pure flood you will not need to worry about focusing the beam.

Yes I'd recommend the Zebralights too which are known for their compactness (some can use 1 AA) and their close range flood capacity. They'll definitely fit in your budget, and there are many different battery configurations to choose from.

cooldays

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your input. Just to be clear, I actually need to be able to focus my beam most of the time and I also need it to be very adjustable in terms of up and down direction for it to be comfortable. thanks again!

woodentsick

Enlightened
Thanks for your input. Just to be clear, I actually need to be able to focus my beam most of the time and I also need it to be very adjustable in terms of up and down direction for it to be comfortable. thanks again!

How about Led Lenser H7? That can be focussed