Cargo shorts and pants?

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has the resurgence of cargo pocketed shorts and pants in casual fashion affected your ability to EDC more stuff and what were you able to add or carry more efficiently? I got two different pairs distressed cargo shorts recently that had a pocket inside one of the thigh pockets that fits my C2 and a Space Pen perfectly. I also carry a folded bandana in a thigh pocket and sometimes a pad for when I'm working, a boonie hat or baseball cap fits well too. I also wear different colored BDU pants alot.

What are your favorite brands of cargo pocketed shorts and pants and what features do they have that you like. My shorts are Gap and American Eagle Outfitters. The Eagle shorts have a great little pocket inside the cargo pocket with a pen slot and a "flashlight" pocket, at least that's what I call it cause it fits a 2 or 3x123 light perfectly They're cutoffs though and pretty long. I might go back and get another pair to have hemmed.

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Screehopper

Enlightened
I've been a fan of cargo pants since I was in elementary school. It was in fashion at the time. Then the cargo pants sorta disappeared for a while then it came back. Now cargo pants are everywhere. I use them to EDC many items.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I just discovered some shorts at Sam's Club. They're called "Active Outdoor Lifestyle," made by Coliseum Clothing Co.

They have multiple large pockets on the sides of the legs and can hold any number of lights and batteries. Even my Mag 2Cs fit in there. However I usually carry only an Arc LS in one pocket and a SF L4 in the other. If I load them up too much, walking becomes like wading in a pool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
I try to look dignified at all times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif even my parents complain that I shouldn't wear a button-down shirt and khakis all the time. I use Dockers Mobile Pant and it fits all my EDC in perfectly with room to spare.

Dan