What do I do if some ones ac unit and sheds is on my property ?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Getting grass to grow is a different issue.
Try taking a soil sample to a lab and find out what it needs. Probably lots and lots and lots of lime. See, clay was rock millions of years ago. Acid in the soils from various things caused the rock to "weather", which turned it into clay. Lime will correct the PH.
cool ty id love back there so it looks nicer and i dont track mudd in all the time. i removed so much busshes and vines so ill get way more sun now.. its fun to just sit back ther and make a fire in fire pit and relax..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Here is another angle lady next doors lot has decent grass btw that's lake eufusla in back ground I just sit out and watch it many night . I still say these homes are way underpriced crazy low prices lol but it's a town with only a dollar general no other stores lol

Attachments

• PXL_20240229_225602527.jpg
    PXL_20240229_225602527.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

bykfixer

Flashaholic
cool ty id love back there so it looks nicer and i dont track mudd in all the time. i removed so much busshes and vines so ill get way more sun now.. its fun to just sit back ther and make a fire in fire pit and relax..
You can compost leaves and grass clippings for a great fertilizer that will also become topsoil, which helps hold moisture. Once you get that accomplished and the PH right you can grow grass.
The lime needs a year or two to soak in deep enough for grass roots to benefit.

Wear golf shoes or baseball/football cleets to aerate the soil too.

I had the same issue but after a couple of years of the leaves/clippings treatment and lime I had a real nice lawn but.... that also meant I had more grass to keep cut so be careful what you wish for, 'cause you might get it.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
sod over a layer of topsoil is probably the best way to grow grass on red clay, but it's not cheap.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
It's gets boring here but where else can you have a fire in ya back yard don't worry it's about to rain and I wet down the area anyways lol

Attachments

• PXL_20240301_011856661.jpg
    PXL_20240301_011856661.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: xxo

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Property can be wedge shaped to a certain degree, mine is.

The previous owner here sold a small piece of my land to my neighbor, actually don't care much about it*
It'll only come up if either of us sell, even then I know for a fact my property tax won't change ////
already contested that.

*my freakishly enormous trees DO concern me, have talked to my neighbor more than once about them.
ps, Umbrella Policy is very important

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok tying to keep all my post in one spot .till save the sanity of us all lol.. ok if anyone is bored please type this info in proper way i want to do odd jobs and want to post out pappers with my skills ok here is my skills lol >>>>>> i can do yard work . do simple car repair like brake jobs and oil changes i can fix computers i can set up smart homes and set up smart devices and install tvs and other eletronics....thats all lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
ok tying to keep all my post in one spot .till save the sanity of us all lol.. ok if anyone is bored please type this info in proper way i want to do odd jobs and want to post out pappers with my skills ok here is my skills lol >>>>>> i can do yard work . do simple car repair like brake jobs and oil changes i can fix computers i can set up smart homes and set up smart devices and install tvs and other eletronics....thats all lol
Raggie.... You should be posting this on Craig's List, instead.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
None of us are perfect, Raggie. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

I agree with the others here that the encroachment needs to be resolved. What if something in her shed catches fire and causes the fire to spread to your home?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
still trying to keep all my post in same place for all of ares sanity. ok new post bellow anyone have a chart of btus of fuel buy weight? like oak wood vs butane vs coal etc etc