I want to order the Quark AA2 WW, but....

soli

Newly Enlightened
Get her before she gets you or pick her up a mini AA to soften her up.

insanefred

Enlightened
Get her before she gets you or pick her up a mini AA to soften her up.

Bests idea ev3r!!!1 :twothumbs

GF: YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER FLASHLIGHT!?
Me: I got 2
GF: *gives dirty look*
Me: but, look here, I got you one too.
GF: Oh, honey, it's so beautiful. I love you so much!

lovecpf

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't bother! She won't kill you, I'm still alive and should have been killed a dozen of times by my wife...

I was clever enough from the beginning on, to have separated finances with common finances. What I spend is my money, each of us has about the same amount all month for personnal use. I currently spent all my savings and am looking where to find any more money, my wife has each month more on her savings accounts. She isn't happy that I give everything away "for useless things", but she knows that's the way (most) men are! :shakehead :shrug:

Please preorder a tactical AA-2. Thanks! :devil:

insanefred

Enlightened
Don't bother! She won't kill you, I'm still alive and should have been killed a dozen of times by my wife...

I was clever enough from the beginning on, to have separated finances with common finances. What I spend is my money, each of us has about the same amount all month for personnal use. I currently spent all my savings and am looking where to find any more money, my wife has each month more on her savings accounts. She isn't happy that I give everything away "for useless things", but she knows that's the way (most) men are! :shakehead :shrug:

Please preorder a tactical AA-2. Thanks! :devil:

I think you nailed it. I think I'll at least offer her one.
I mean, when people think that paying that much for a flashlight is insane, then just look at them cocked eyed when the go crazy because they can't live with out a cell phone.