Post the wildest, coolest Video you've seen here.

jtice

Flashaholic
Post the wildest, coolest Video you\'ve seen here.

I would like to see what kind of crazy vids we can all come up with.
It can be a video you personally made, or one off the net.

Mine is a video of a 1990 Chevy Lumina, that me and some friends stripped bare. (about 1,000 lbs lighter now). And take it out into some fields, and beat the HELL out of it.
The car even has its own ONBOARD video camera! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
This is one of the funnnest things I have ever done.
HERE is a small video compialation I have put together of some of the best video we have of the car. I hope you like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eh, what the heck,,, this is kinda cool also.
This is a compialation vid I did of me and my buddies shooting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Many more vids and pics can be seen on my WebSite: trotto.zmoz.com

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Post the wildest, coolest Video you\'ve seen here.

[ QUOTE ]
ksbman said:
I like this one.

It will show a trailer first, be patient.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif That's a pretty cool vid.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, I saw that a long time ago - great clip! Right now I'm working on a collection of interesting videos: http://tjtech.org/videos

There's not much there, but I'm adding news ones soon - as I have the time.

Dan

brightnorm

Flashaholic

Dan,

I think "Funny Cats" is so good it should be a sticky

Brightnorm

B@rt

Flashaholic

Tripping the Rift... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tripping teaser

Tripping minimovie

goodies-01.jpg

occ

Newly Enlightened

The cat video was hillarious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

I don't know if this qualifies. It is a 64K executable that plays full screen for several minutes with multichannel sound. The file compression (if that's what it is) is like 300K:1! First time I saw it, blew me away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=1221

Larry

Stefan

Enlightened
Re: Post the wildest, coolest Video you\'ve seen he

Not really cool as it is unique. If you've ever wondered what handcycling looks like, click here. There are a selection of videos that demonstrate the sport and/or sell the bikes.

ksbman

Flashaholic*

I've seen a close up view of the jet blast video, or one like it, and as the truck was flipping through the air you could see they made it lighter by removing the engine.

I have seen a baggage cart tug get flipped on its side by jet blast. The girl driving drives right up behind the engine as the pilot was pulling into the gate. The pilot gave a short burst of throttle to get the aircraft to move the last couple feet and over went the tug. She ended up with a broken arm.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, here are a couple of my favorites. I can not find now where they came from, they are the property of whoever shot them (or whoever they sold them too) They are large and I'm hosting them myself so I will probably not leave them up indefinitely, but for now you can get them directly from here.

Here is a movie of the switch up a 345Kv power line being opened:
http://www.sentman.com/movies/345kV_SWITCH.mpeg

I don't even think this is under load, I think this is just line capacitance that you're seeing. It's still fantastic. I've been eyeing the same circuit breakers up the big polls around here and wish I could see them get opened someday!

This one is of a big transformer fire:
http://www.sentman.com/movies/XfrmBlast1.mpg

The switchbox is arcing spectacularly and as pressure builds inside the transformer until it finally blows it's emergency pressure valve and there is a tremendous spray of mineral oil which then ignites. This one is almost 5 meg, but worth the download /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If anybody has any other similar movies or can shed some light on what I'm seeing here I'd love to know more about it. Especially the first one as that stuff interests me!

Enjoy,

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have many gigs of cool car videos I've collected off of the internet. However, the sites that host these normally don't stay up long so I can't provide any links.

If anyone has the space/band width and wants some good ones, contact me. Trades preferred. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you come across them, I recommend:

-video with a puegeot on pike's peak
-RUF Porsche going around nurburgring
-WRC compilation video set to Linkin Park

Those are the best ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Mark

iddibhai

Enlightened

the yellow turbo-ed RUF rs 964? ya, i got two versions. linkin park, got that too. not sure if i have the pug on pikes peak.

jtice

Flashaholic

James... totally kick *** !!! that looked awsome!

Minjin,, if you need something hosted, I can help out.

P.S. those are all good vids, I have them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif