AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would have to be a batt singal.
yeah... just like this!!!

LOLz

1698063185430.jpeg

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know this person or anything about him, but from what I'm gathering from previous posts/comments is that this clown been playing everyone on here for very long time. Good riddance

he used his stupid trump pic as his profile pic...

... in addition to pictures of his electric bicycle. Pictures that were tagged with the name Edd Smith on the hosting site.

Truth Be Told, I took umbrage with some of the recent posts (before he disappeared) directed at raggie33. Now, I think he's got some splainin to do. However, none of this means it was all an act.

On two occasions I posted links to Grammarly with a suggestion he download the free program. He never replied. 🧐

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just saying I've seen some very old videos that Mr. Smith posted and unless that was a put on too then his grammar is explainable. I think some of you all may need to take a step back solely based off those videos. could be completely wrong though. Who knows really, I've seen people lie and hold a character for most of their lives.

Really I just don't see why everyone is so pissed off even if it is a character. It's a flashlight forum.

I didn't see anybody burning down the house of the dude who posted that watching people get beheaded was the greatest thing he'd ever seen