anybody seen ragget?!?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
It's really not that hard. Just do the opposite of what you'd normally do. Easy peasy.
Yeah, but what about when that becomes the normal ragget? How will he know what day to not be opposite ragget?

My pop used to say "When you want to say something, count to 10 before you say it. If you still want to say it, then say it". You'll be surprised how often you decide it wasn't really something you'd want to say after counting to 10.

Poppy

Flashaholic
My pop used to say "When you want to say something, count to 10 before you say it. If you still want to say it, then say it". You'll be surprised how often you decide it wasn't really something you'd want to say after counting to 10.
I found that when angry, and I am about to post a response, whether it is an email or otherwise, I'll try to remember, to wait until the next day before sending it. It's amazing how much I'll tone down the response the following day, or not send it at all.

Your Dad was a wise man.

Yeah, but what about when that becomes the normal ragget? How will he know what day to not be opposite ragget?

raggie33 and I are both joking about his Opposite George avatar.