XTAR D-31

jake25

Enlightened
This is the revised version of the D30 with 2300 lumens, greater waterproofing, new switch mechanism and a few other improvements.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Great light, almost as much light as an HID, but a little easier to carry / pack. Much improved over the D30... IMHO. Wall of light, the bruit-force lumen output gives it impressive throw too, even though its not a tight beam thrower.

I played around with Craigs at a CPF meet.

Duglum

Newly Enlightened
i stumbled across the D-31 yesterday. I still don't know if i really want to have a 6x18650 Light, but it sure looks... interesting.:devil:

Sooo... any infos avaible? Apart from some Manufacturer-Pictures there seems to be no Review, User-made Pictures etc. - only some material on the D-30.

chef4850

Enlightened
If your interested I have this light up for trade in the WTT section on the market place. Great light and puts out tons of it.

Chef

joe1512

Enlightened
Also notice they were smart enough to make multiple modes, with an 80, 800, 2300. Clearly the light is not meant as an all-around one, but I think it is a good idea to have a low mode with extended runtime.

Duglum

Newly Enlightened
If your interested I have this light up for trade in the WTT section on the market place. Great light and puts out tons of it.

Chef
Thanks for the offer, but i can't provide what you are searching for. :)
Thought about selling it? If yes, for how much?

Oh and... Pictures, Pictures, Beamshots! :D