Which Ripoff holster for the SF L4?

LightChucker

Enlightened
I just bought the CO-124 Ripoff holster from Bulldog thinking it would fit the SF L4, but it does not. It is too tight.

Howard Douglas (Bulldog) said he would exchange it for me, but neither of us knows which one it would be. Does anyone know which Ripoff holster works for the L4?

Thanks for the help, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chuck

emann

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ChuckDecker said:
I just bought the CO-124 Ripoff holster from Bulldog thinking it would fit the SF L4, but it does not. It is too tight.

Howard Douglas (Bulldog) said he would exchange it for me, but neither of us knows which one it would be. Does anyone know which Ripoff holster works for the L4?

Thanks for the help, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ] My CO-124 fit's it perfectly. I have one and use it daily for my L4 or E2e. It even fit's it good with the long pocket clip on one of mine. Snug just the way I like it, but far from to tight. You might want to make sure it's really a CO-124.