• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: The venerable Ti PD-S

fyrstormer

Banned
Oh yes.

CIMG4155.jpg

CIMG4156.jpg

CIMG4158.jpg

While I wait for someone to fall in love with my spare Nuyshondt Nautilus, I'll offer my spare Ti PD-S up for sale. This beauty is just back from datiLED's evil laboratory where it was de-mizered, so it's packing twice the punch it used to have -- in fact, it's even packing a bit more punch than other PD-S' do: 667mA of pure, unadulterated, face-melting POWER! *cough*

Okay, so it's not going to set anything on fire from a hundred yards away, but it's running the same power on high that a Haiku does, so not only is it the Cadillac of EDC lights, but it's got some extra street cred to boot.

Enough about the driver. This light is basically in mint condition; it sat in my "reserve collection" since I got it, and from the look of it had never been used by its previous owners either. Two things I did do to it: I replaced the reflector because the old one was slightly hazy, and I lightly polished the PD button so the epoxy holding the trit in place would be perfectly flat. It feels like there's nothing there.

Well, times change and I've got other things in mind, so I'm going to let this one go, preferably to someone who has never owned a Ti PD before -- but I won't cry if someone who has a bunch of them wants to take it off my hands.

$525 including shipping, and a battery too since I'm such a swell guy. :D First "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: The venerable Ti PD-S

Fantastic snag Lisa.

This is a true leviathan of lighting design, ergonomics, aesthetics and robustness.

scout24

Flashaholic

I need to learn to leave CPF up on the computer while eating dinner...:banghead: Nice snag Lisa! :D

fyrstormer

Banned

Looks like we have a winner. SPF to lisantica.

Sorry scout, I know from experience how much of a pain these are to find. The one I'm keeping I actually won in an auction last summer, for the low low price of $600. Even at that price though, I'm still glad I bought it. If I had a million of 'em, I'd sell one to everybody -- but if I had a million of 'em, they'd be nothing special. :eek: C'est la vie.

EDIT: :ohgeez: Did I seriously post the head shot twice? I think I'll go change that to a tail shot, just for the heck of it.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

EDIT: :ohgeez: Did I seriously post the head shot twice? I think I'll go change that to a tail shot, just for the heck of it.

I was going to mention it, but the reflector shot was so nice I didn't mind looking at it twice. :)

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: The venerable Ti PD-S

:paypal:
:thanks:

I thought I was going to be happy with my slate version, but apparently not. Have to get her a sophisticated sister!

Lisa

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: SPF: The venerable Ti PD-S

Well, it's fixed now. Lisantica, please take a look at the revised third photo before sending payment, just in case you find something's terribly amiss. I'd hate to bait-and-switch someone, especially by accident.

As for liking the reflector shot, here's one I took a while ago of the PD-S I'm keeping. :devil:

CIMG3346a.jpg