Light for a bicycle that is not actually a bicycle light

obankobi

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I've been reading as much as I can find about UltraFire WF-606A flashlights, and realized there are 3 versions, the Q2, Q5, and P4. I was wondering if anyone had any idea about the differences between these lights, and if the body/reflector on these lights were different, or if the only difference is the LED.

Here's the links:

[advertising links removed - DM51]
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14909
I'm going to use it as a bike light, my current "bike-specific" light is horrible, just throws a spot 20 feet, not very useful beyond 8 mph.

One more thing :)
If you have beam shots, that would be most appreciated :)
PS. Yes, I searched the forum :p

Last edited by a moderator:

obankobi

Newly Enlightened
Re: Bicycle light

WoW .... I searched the forum too .... and guess what ............

I found a Bicycle Sub-Forum ............

Right about ......... Here

WOW, not helpful. I thought this would be the better place to post, it was more LED specific, my question doesn't have anything to do with a bike, I just added that to color up my post a bit.

Anyone have something to say about their experience with these lights? Q5 and Q2 seem better from what I can tell. What's the difference between these two in terms of spread and lumens?

obankobi

Newly Enlightened
Re: Bicycle light

Haha, that thing is freaking bright! Unfortunately, I don't really have that much to spend at the moment. I'm really just curious what the difference between Q2 and Q5 is.

DM51

Flashaholic
I've changed the thread title for you so people may be able to work out what it is you are looking for.