Best place to buy?

camarors64

Newly Enlightened
Where is the best place to buy a Zebralight SC30? Should I get it directly from zebralight or another website? Any recommendations are welcome. I live in the midwest, the chicagoland area to be more exact if that helps. Thanks

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can buy directly from ZL (they have a US address now according to their website) of from one of many dealers at the Marketplace.

red02

Enlightened
I don't think you'll find a lower price than illuminationgear. Its 60 + cpf discount = 55 shipped same day.

Last edited:

stallion2

Enlightened
flashlightconnection.com
Jay (aka Flashcrazy) carries Zebralight. he's in California but manages to ship to me in two days using USPS as standard and i live in northern IN. i've probably placed 7-8 orders w/ him and have received everything in two days w/out exception. plus his customer service is other-worldly...not sure how. i think its just a one man operation but he still comes through.

JaguarDave-in-Oz

Enlightened
+1 on illuminationgear.com
me too!!

I just ordered one from IlluminationGear and it arrived at my home in country Australia within six days. That's very fast international shipping.

It's the third torch I've bought from IlluminationGear and I find that it's always an absolute pleasure doing business with them.

And its owner is a member of this forom too.

ky70

Banned
Illumnination gear is really hard to beat. They have the best prices on Eagletac and Zebralight (considering discount and shipping) and their shipping is the fastest I've seen (ordered my last light on a Friday and recieved it on Monday)...and the communication is great. Let us know when you get your light.