What Is Currently The Smallest Rechargeable LED Flashlight?

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
As stated above, I am just wondering what is currently the smallest LED flashlight that charges without removing the battery?

Ragiska

Flashaholic*
many (most) lights are rechargable, but you must remove the cell to recharge them.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that, but I am just wondering what is out there that recharges without removing the battery.

I see that this one claims to be the smallest rechargeable LED light, but I suppose there may be others that make that same claim.

http://www.powerledlighting.com/Turbo.html

Last edited:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Led Lenser do two different that can be charged via your cars cig lighter socket.

No1

This lamp's elegant, distinct stainless steel design reflects its impressive inner qualities: A 5 mm high-performance diode provides undreamt-of brightness, and a crystal lens casts a circular, shadow-free and razor-sharp beam. This small marvel comes with memory-effect-free, exchangeable storage batteries and automatic charger. Simply connect the charger to the cigarette lighter of your car and recharge up to 1,000 times. During charging, a control lamp shines with a bright blue light that lends the cockpit of your car that very special ambience.

No2

It's difficult to decide what makes this high-tech lighting instrument so inspiring - its spotlight cone, its top-quality housing, or its spectacular design? But first of all, its technology is convincing: With a flick of the wrist, the lamp can be detached from the key ring, and thanks to a special car charge adapter (patent pending), it can be recharged up to 1,000 times. We have also taken into consideration motorway or country road emergencies: Attach the neon red signal cap to the flashlight and use the practical clip to fasten the lamp to your clothing or belt. You will definitely be noticed.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sabrewolf is making a "taglight" with 2 LEDs in it, charging is via USB cable to magnets on the light. Ti body frame, carbon fiber or Ti body. Search in Custom B/S/T under taglight.

He also made a light (mini-chimera) that charges via mini-usb. Runs off a cell phone battery and also includes a mini-sdhc card (flash memory).

These are truly custom lights that took him a while to get the bugs ironed out.