Surefire G2 @ Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZW99GT

Newly Enlightened
Even before recently becoming a flashaholic, I would always check out the flashlight selection at lowe's/walmart and others. Today while passing by I saw the usual MAG and Task Force (which I have a few of each) when I noticed a name I wasn't familiar with at such a store.

Surefire G2, although I can't remember how much it was for the life of me. It's 64.97 on Lowes.com but I surely thought it was less than that in the store.

Just thought I would share, and I apologize if this is common knowledge. I was just excited that I saw something at lowe's that I learned about here on CPF! Who has this light, and what do you think of it?

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I have a couple G2's (Red, Green, Yellow) and I love them all! I have replaced all of the switches with clickies on mine however because I dont like the stock switch.

Not sure if you are aware that there is the G2 Incan and the G2LED. The G2 is about $40 where the LED version is usually about $70.

I like the Nitrolon especially in cold weather without gloves... Doesnt freeze your hands like metal does!

I also have used high performance drop ins like the Malkoff M60 and it runs great. Of course you have to be careful to not leave it on longer than a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.