Who has the cheapest price for an M3?

B

BULLDOG

I think I know someone so I sent you an email /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
$186 at Sable Co is the best I have seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FNG

Enlightened
For $260, id get the M6. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blikbok

Enlightened
I'm not getting an M6 because the M3 and M3T run on Li-Ions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
Sable Co.

never heard of them, but will check it out.
i'm looking for an m3 also. 186 seems good.

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
By the way, I was doing an internet search and i found that Knife Outlet has them for $179

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Well it looks like I'm going to be taking a trip down to Bulldog tomorrow to pickup an M3. I hope Im making a good decision. I want something pretty bright. Right now I currently have an 6p, E2E-HA, PT Surge(2), and a few Mags. When I first got the surges, they were alot brighter then my 6P but after some use (not even 40 minutes) the 6P is brighter now. Are there any other lights that are as bright and small as the M3 and have the same run time that are cheaper? Let me know if there are.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
5.0Trunk,

I took a trip to visit Bulldog and buy a few lights about a month ago. I got a nice price and was well treated.

Paul

P.S. Don't be afraid of the dog. He's a ***** cat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FNG

Enlightened
Ive been wanting an M3 too, but now im sort of interested in the 9AN. 140 lumens for 40 min or 20 lumens for 3 hours. It costs around $200 with 2 batteries and a charger.

Blikbok

Enlightened
FNG, if I may interject:

The 9's are great lights. Don't let me talk you out of them if you really want one. I just want to share my opinion. I have the 9N and 9AN. I also have two C3+M2's and an M3T running Li-Ion. The 9's are much longer, thicker, and heavier. Plus, the M3 is shock-isolated-- the 9AN is not.

All in all, I prefer the Li-Ions, mainly because they are smaller and lighter, and I can switch to 123 power if the rechargeables empty in the field.

Just my $.02

FNG

Enlightened
How much is the Li-Ion conversion? Do you have a regular M3 to take a picture next to the 9AN?

yclo

Flashaholic*
Erm.. Just so that you know guys, the M3 I have for sale at $260 includes two extra bulbs (@ ~$25 each) and a pouch (@ ~$30).

The standard package only has two bulbs with no pouch.

Blikbok

Enlightened
FNG: I have the M3T, and I got it from Bulldog. But it's the length and diameter of the handle that are important. I'll try to take and post a pic.

The Li-Ion conversion is just two 150B or 150S cells (50x17mm, 1000 mAh) and a charger. I got mine for $100 shipped. It may be cheaper elsewhere.

The advantage is this setup can work in any 3-cell SF, so converting extra lights only needs extra cells. And there is no modification to the light.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Thanks Howard

I will enjoy the light and now it great to know that your only an hour away so if I need anymore lights, I can just come down if you have them in stock. But I really think this will be my last SF for awhile. Since I have been on this board I have bought a 6P, E2E-HA, PT Surges (2 of them) and now a M3. This M3 is a really nice light. I can't wait until it gets dark out now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Take care and thanks for everyones help.