Complete Surefire part # list

richpalm

Banned
Something I've been thinking of since I became a SF addict... seems it is somewhat of a hassle to get part #'s from CS unless you are 'in the know' and most websites are incomplete at best. I'm talking about bezels, bodies, lenses, etc. A complete list in one place.

If that doesn't exist, how about we start one here? Forgive me if this has been brought up before; I'm still pretty new.

How about it?

Rich

K-T

*Moderator*
There are hundreds and hundreds of parts, to make them public is like a neverending story and might confuse people even more. There masses of parts we've all not even heard about since they are that specific. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif If you are looking for certain rare parts like bezels in certain colors or LOTC for the E-series, you might be better off to try to get your trusted SureFire dealer to check with SF themself or ask here. Most part# appear somewhere around here when someone was able to obtain something special.
There was a .pdf file with lots of part#'s but I am not sure if they are still valid, some of them might have changed over time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Klaus.

GeoffChan

Enlightened
I have a PDF thats dated back to about 2001. I grabbed it before Surefire closed down PK's cool website.

send me a pm and i'll try and find it somewhere.

Geoff

K-T

*Moderator*
This is the .pdf I mentioned. I am not sure if the part# listed are still valid! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif