Fenix Q4 Black

electrothump

Enlightened
I've looked, and looked for a new black Fenix LOD q4, with no luck. Anyone know where I can get one? And, no I do not want an LD01

Thanks,
Dave

electrothump

Enlightened
The red holiday editions seem to be sold out at 4Sevens- anyone know anywhere else to get them?

Guys, I saw the red ones in the gift box yesterday, but for the life of me, I can not find the site that had them. I have looked for the past hour, and still can't find where they were. I even went through my history, but no luck. Maybe they sold. Dunno! They were 25 bucks though. Hard to beat that price. I had thought of picking up a few few for Christmas presents. Oh well. Wish I could help more.

Dave

sabre7

Enlightened
Guys, I saw the red ones in the gift box yesterday, but for the life of me, I can not find the site that had them. I have looked for the past hour, and still can't find where they were. I even went through my history, but no luck. Maybe they sold. Dunno! They were 25 bucks though. Hard to beat that price. I had thought of picking up a few few for Christmas presents. Oh well. Wish I could help more.

Dave

Thanks for the effort- thought if they were available new anywhere that somebody, somewhere among the great vast CPF community would know :thinking: