Fenix TK11 R2 vs. Olight M20 Warrior Prem.

Southpaw3612

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I am new to the forums, however I have been reading quite a bit in the forums lately as I am looking for a new flashlight to carry at work. I currently carry a Surefire 6P Original. I am looking for something with far more lumens and alot more throw. Reading the forums I have narrowed it down to the two in the title. I am looking for something similar in size to the Surefire which these two seem to be. I was just wondering if I could hear opinions on which is better many for better/farther throw. I know there is already a thread comparing the two but my main concern is throw which was just very slightly covered. Thanks in advance.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're both great lights and I think you'll be pleased with either one.

Both are now available with R5 LED's as well - be sure too look for the most current versions.

Without LUX numbers from each it's hard to say authoritatively which will throw further but the Olights have a slightly deeper reflector and had more throw in the previous variants so I would expect them to throw further in the R5 as well.

You might also want to check out the Olight M20S which has an interface which allows instant access to both HIGH and STROBE which has been designed with the LEO market in mind.

andylondon

Newly Enlightened
:welcome: The Olight M20 premium R2 with SMO reflector will throw a little bit further than the Fenix TK11 R2. If you're after throw make sure you buy the R2 version. If i could only pick one, then i would go for the Fenix TK11 R2.