• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - The Milkyspit Elendil

Status
Not open for further replies.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
(I wouldn't have forgiven myself - withdrawn.) Hopefully Scott will forgive me. I need to thin out one more of my herd for my own reasons, and unfortunately for me the Elendil will have to be the sacrifice. I'll miss it, but maybe someday soon I can pick up another.

Here is a photo of the light:

IMG_0885.JPG

And here's a link to a review I did of the light.

It's a beautiful specimen - exactly as I received it from Milky, except I'll include an AW RCR17670 and the attached lanyard.

Paypal only - shipping included CONUS - for international please PM to discuss possible arrangements and additional shipping charges. WITHDRAWN

Asking exactly what I paid for it, $400 personal gift only -otherwise please add 4%. Would certainly love to trade the light and some $$ for a Spy 005 -

As always, first :takeit:posted HERE followed by Paypal payment takes priority over emails or PMs. I reviewed it, enjoyed it, and now am ready to let someone else enjoy it.

Thank you!

Last edited:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS - The Milkyspit Elendil

:faint: Wow! You just got this one not long ago. Super suprised your selling it - hope everything is OK. :thinking:

Nonetheless, great seller here folks and can anyone go wrong with a Milky-modded light? :candle::hitit::devil:

SFfanman

Enlightened
I've been there and done that. :eek: List, withdrawn, list, withdrawn. It's all good. However, knowing your preference for pure clickys vs. L1-type UI's I wasn't totally shocked. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.