• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: LedZep MZOX-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Offering all three lights for one price. Sorry to be CONUS Only but it's much easier to ship from my work than it is to make a special trip to the post office and wait in line. Price includes PP fees and shipping. I ship insured w/tracking.

1) LedZep MZOX-4, Surefire T1A, MJP Mega Extreme II MC-E

MZOX-4 is absolutely mint and has an M4 body w/Z58 tailcap in place of the standard M6 body. I'm running it on 4xIMR123's from AW which are also included. Super bright, super balanced, super cool - I believe it's pushing north of 1700 lumens. Throwing in a Nano 3.7v charger too for the heck of it, as well as the original KT4 guts. Also included is a T1A Titan with all original packaging. Lightly carried, very few blems on the head, SUPER SMOOTH action with solid detent - smoothest action of any Titan I've ever owned (6 in total). Great keychain light without fear of getting that first scratch. Finally an MJP Mega Extreme II MC-E, S/N 0050, has Ti crenelated bezel and is practically mint with exception of two spots of missing ano where bezel screws onto, plus one additional minuscule knick on the finning near body. Would be hard to notice with a brown sharpie touchup. I'll include fresh Rayovac cells in the SF and MJP lights, as well as a couple spares too.

Anyone who's dealt with me before can vouch that my descriptions are 100% dead-on honest and accurate. No surprises from me.

MZOX-4 w/cells and WF-139 charger
= WITHDRAWN

MJP Mega Extreme II MC-E = $165 SOLD

Surefire T1A Titan =
$125 SOLD

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: LedZep MZOX-4, SF T1A, MJP ME II MC-E **PICS**

Wow Bruce, your MZOX-4 looks very tasty
IMHUNGRYSmiley.gif

Perhaps in your first post you should mention that one of the XREs
has an aspheric lens installed to give it some extra throw ;)

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPLIT-UP OPTIONS: LedZep MZOX-4, SF T1A, MJP ME II MC-E **PICS**

MZOX-4 w/cells and WF-139 charger = WITHDRAWN

MJP Mega Extreme II MC-E = $160

Surefire T1A Titan = $125

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: NOW SPLIT: LedZep MZOX-4, SF T1A, MJP ME II MC-E **PICS**

$125.00 for the most simple, intuitive UI on the planet? Supersuper low flood and 70+ lumens on high? With a lifetime SF warranty? You killin' me, BIB!!!:twothumbs Sold. I need a third like I need a hole in the head, but this is way too good to pass up. Please send your PP addy.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

$125.00 for the most simple, intuitive UI on the planet? Supersuper low flood and 70+ lumens on high? With a lifetime SF warranty? You killin' me, BIB!!!:twothumbs Sold. I need a third like I need a hole in the head, but this is way too good to pass up. Please send your PP addy.

You can never have too many T1As. They make great gifts. Half my family wants one now. :grin2:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Ill take the extreme if your willing to ship to Australia.

Thanks

kiely23+

Enlightened

backup for the Titan and the Extreme!

stateoftheart

Enlightened

If it can take RCRs i will take it and i have an address in the us you can send it to for me.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Ok thanks i thought that after 0038 serial they took both 3 and 3.7V.

Status
Not open for further replies.