Waterborne night-ops!!!

Lumenly Challenged

Newly Enlightened
The other night I went on my 1st night river tube float w/the Mrs and 14 church small group friends, and of course agonizing over taking "only" three.
They were:

A silver SF e2e w/VME head sporting a Malkoff m60LF powered by 2rcr123 (duct taped as I ripped off the protection circuit to fit length in some lights..bad noob move to insert and try to use w no covering:fail:)w e2d tail, that light wound up taking primary use due 2 incredible underwater output!!!:D

A Nitecore D10 secured by their lanyard (which failed), the light performed well underwater.

A nitecore ex10 in their headband for hands free illum. Once wet their headband leaves a little to be desired, especially in current. Light performed well underwater also.

The SF spent almost an hour underwater-to 10 feet- w/e2d tailcap usage and performed flawlessly. The VME head is waterproof!!!

The friends were impressed w/ the lights and the ability to turn night into day, at least until the point I shined the lights @ them, accidently of course,:whistle:

Thank you for all the invaluable information on these forums.lovecpf