Single 123 Tasklight Question

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering if in the LED mode, if the little led's will light up with a 123 battery that has died out in an ARC. I guess what I want to know is if it will bleed the battery down further than other 123 lights while in the LED mode.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, don't have any "almost, but not quite, completely exhausted" batteries. When they get that low, I throw them out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
I was wondering if in the LED mode, if the little led's will light up with a 123 battery that has died out in an ARC. I guess what I want to know is if it will bleed the battery down further than other 123 lights while in the LED mode.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, after the battery died in our camera not too long ago(123, the camera was barely turning on/off) i took the battery from it and switched it with the fresh one that was in mine(i actually have the Cabela's 1L version-same thing) and it lit the led's just fine too me. i didn't notice any dramatic difference in the led brightness when i did finally put a fresh 123 back in it.