6 Month RCR123A Self Discharge Test

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well , a few of you have been following this little test .. For me personally it was all about long term storage of fully charged cells , and what to expect .
I think we now have some idea , and the results are interesting to say the least . Please dont read to much into this test [ comparing cells ] as it was such a small sample lot [ one of each ] , I think you should take a more general view , of what to expect if you put fully charged cells aside for any length of time .

Its been a long 6 months , and its over . :poke:
I hope this information is useful to some one out there ...

:wave:

fishinfool

Enlightened

Well , a few of you have been following this little test .. For me personally it was all about long term storage of fully charged cells , and what to expect .
I think we now have some idea , and the results are interesting to say the least . Please dont read to much into this test [ comparing cells ] as it was such a small sample lot [ one of each ] , I think you should take a more general view , of what to expect if you put fully charged cells aside for any length of time .

Its been a long 6 months , and its over . :poke:
I hope this information is useful to some one out there ...

:wave:

Thank you for your time (6 whole months) and hard work old4570! :twothumbs

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a really nice test :thumbsup: well done over such a long time.

rayman

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool, glad to see the Ultrafires did pretty well. I know my 8 Ultrafires are holding up rather well stored fully charged.