Carrier For CR 123's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Carrier For CR 123\'s?

I am really getting frustrated trying to find and/or make a carrier for 123's. I need something that will hold 2, in a reasonably moisture proof continer. Have tried APS film cans, but top pops off when I carry it in my pocket; closest diameter plastic tube I have found is still oversized for these batteries - I would rather find something that is as small as possible, but still hold the 2 cells with a fair degree of protection. And a non-metalic one would be forst choice, but would consider something in metal if it fit other requirements. Any suggestions would bemost appreciated! Thanks.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Carrier For CR 123\'s?

Try the Time Capsule made by ASP, makers of the Taclite and collapseable batons. This cannister is highly water resistant - maybe waterproof, but I haven't tested it for that function. It is crafted from delrin.

One of our longtime members was selling a stainless steel container called the Trekker that carries 2 CR123s very securely. I don't know if it was already sold. I own one and it is the very best for this applicaion.

Status
Not open for further replies.