Help, question about Brinkmann Legend

UVLaser

Enlightened
Do they have the Brinkmann Legend LX at Staples or at Officemax.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Uh, did you call them?

GregR

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got mine at Walmart. Not too sure of Officestores though.

-Jason

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Sports Authority has them. Jeez... calm down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

Walmarts around here.

I have never found anything "light" usefull at the Office Depot or other chain I can't think of just this minute.

UVLaser

Enlightened

I tried The Sports Authority but the one that I went SUCK. I saw it at Walmart a long time ago and I still slap my self for not buying it.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall

Tip- don't yell on the whole title.
1: that sort of thing is reserved for REAL EMERGANCIES where cpf is the only way to get help[ paramedic,leo, or otherwise ](IE no phone nearby)
2: reserved for LARGE ANOUNCEMENTS
3: It pisses people off- Hint: "ASAP" or "URGANT" gets more responce and is acceptable.

Oh and get the LX at TTS.

Cheers!

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Aragorn said:
Oh and get the LX at TTS.
Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Or don't get one at all, they're not that great. For a couple bucks more I'd rather have a SF G2.

Peter

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think for the price, they ARE that great! My Legend LX is noticeably brighter than my G2, and replacement bulbs are a fraction of the cost of a P60 LA. Don't get me wrong...I really like my G2! It's the lightest 2 cell lithium I own. But the LX out-throws it AND out-shines it, and for only $19.99 plus tax, I'm not too concerned about getting it a little banged up. There's been questions raised about the bulb life of the Legend LX, but mine has been through somewhere around 10 sets of batteries and I'm still on the original bulb...I've seen them at WalMart, Academy Sports and Sports Authority.

PJD

LightofMine

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
LitFuse said:
Or don't get one at all, they're not that great. For a couple bucks more I'd rather have a SF G2.

For a couple of bucks more? Let's see, a Legend LX cost $20.00 ($19.95)at any Wal-Mart. A Surefire G2 is $34.00 (about $30.00 on the net). That is a little more than a couple of bucks. A replacement bulb for the Legend LX is just $4.50. A replacement bulb for your G2 is $16.00. Just the replacement bulb for your G2 cost almost as much as a new Legend LX and your G2 is no brighter than the LX.

However, you can have bragging rights that you own a Surefire even if it is made of plastic. No excuse me, I mean Nitrolon Composite, that sounds better than plastic.

James