Another stupid newbie question - Aluminum Reflector

jseklund

Newly Enlightened
I don't know WHY I am having such trouble with this - but I am going nuts trying to find aluminum reflectors. I know FM makes a great reflector, but every thread I find where he's selling one is outdated and/or closed.

I know there are a few choices out there - but the only place I can easily find to purchase a reflector, despite searching the forums for a couple weeks, is at Kaidomain.com. I'm not sure that this is a quality reflector - and have more confidence in FM's version.

Can anyone give me some direction as to where to find the aluminum reflectors? I'm looking for a MOP for a 633 and possibly a Mag85 build. I believe I need a 13mm opening?

Sorry for the dumb question - thanks for the help!

CKOD

Enlightened
Britelumens.com (also on here I believe) sells MOP and SMO aluminum reflectors that fit C/D heads and have 15 or 16mm opening, or custom bored larger then 16 if you need it.

jseklund

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the responses guy! I am working on putting together parts for a 633 w/ a regulated switch - and while I was waiting I decided that I may as well put my remaining Mag through some mods also.

Since these will be my first real mag mods (beyond the malkoff drop-in), I figured I'd just go with the KD reflectors. I almost went for the M2 reflectors from The Sandwich Shop, but the cost savings will pay for some batteries...in the future I will upgrade if necessary.

Thanks again!