LS 4, Availability???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshalMoroni

Newly Enlightened
Any word on the availability of the upcoming LS 4? I really like my LSH-S, but am making my self nuts over the possibilities of owning a LS 4.

Marshal Moroni

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said on 08/15/03:
Update:

The beta tests are still on schedule for September. The shipping of production units is still planned for November.

The name of the LS4 may be changed to prevent any confusion with the SF L4 (a very different light). This will be announced right before we take orders.

We are not allowing pre-orders of the LS4 at this time. Sorry. We will open the order system up about a week or so before we can ship but that is all the advanced ordering we will do. This is for simplication's sake.

There is a gap between expected demand and how many units we are able to make in the first 60 days. This will create back orders of course. Don't be surprised at this.

I will try to post more photos and maybe even a video here in the month of September. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

MarshalMoroni

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Treek13. I had missed the dates. I suppose there are plenty of volunteers to be a part of the Beta testing of the preproduction units.

On the off chance that there are such positions available, I'm most willing to toss my name into the ring.

Marshal Moroni
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts