• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **WITHDRAWN** McGizmo Haiku BB XR-E

pwatcher

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo Haiku - in classy, beadblasted titanium with etched clip - that has been a shelf queen and now I want to raise some funds for a new purchase. This beauty is completely original, as provided by Don, and her 3 output levels work smoothly. She uses the Cree XR-E emitter, that has excellent beam shape and tint. Designed to run on either 1 x CR123a primary, or a rechargeable li-ion cell. The head's threading is compatible with any e-series body you may wish to use instead, from time to time!

Asking $435.
Now asking $415 >> Withdrawn plus you pay paypal fees (if any).

5000987645_19933138b5_z.jpg

5001589248_dcff4075e0_m.jpg
5000987487_6b8c7d515a_m.jpg

5001589020_f6aed87a6b.jpg
5000987845_4a845ff2b7.jpg

The first, unequivocal "I'll take it" posted in this thread will win my Haiku.
Shipping to U.S. addresses included in price (First Class with delivery confirmation.) Postage for overseas buyers will in most cases be $10 extra, using International Priority Mail Small Box Flat rate.
Also will accept USPS M.O., or personal check (if we've done business before and you are located in U.S.)

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

notsofast

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku BB XR-E

Wow a beauty for sure.

I would be tempted if it was presented in the wooden bowl.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: (2nd and final reduction!) McGizmo Haiku BB XR-E

I don't wish to reduce this any further, so if you were waiting for a nice round number.........................

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (going, going, ______!) McGizmo Haiku BB XR-E

I guess majority of people are going for XP-G these days, but I still love XR-E more. And of course, still a great light ! :)

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: (going, going, ______!) McGizmo Haiku BB XR-E

I guess majority of people are going for XP-G these days, but I still love XR-E more. And of course, still a great light ! :)
I like the XR-E better than the regular XP-G, but have to admit the warm version of the XP-G is really nice! Proof of the pudding are my 4 Malkoff M61W's!